Friday, January 21, 2011

I'm an addict. I need help in the morning

"I'm an addict. I need help in the morning."

This is what Esther courageously confessed to me not so long ago.

And this dark master daemon Esther and drove her to do something?

Can nicotine, painkillers, freshwater pearl, cocaine is not it?

My God, no, not so bad. But many of them were pretty bad. And very often.

Firstly, it can lead to premature aging, hypertension, cataracts, diabetes, anxiety, cancer, cardiovascular disease, migraine, kidney damage, asthma, acid from the stomach, osteoporosis, atherosclerosis, high cholesterol and arthritis.

And if that was not enough, that little white devil likes to stick around. She turns to fat and is hiding in these places, we do not want on your stomach, thighs, hips, arms and buttocks. Ah, yes, it makes us fat.

Esther's Addiction: Sugar, pure, white crystals, which sit in a box honor in our kitchen and sneak their way into many of our products.

Esther could not imagine without it. But she wanted to be free, and they wanted to lose weight.

Like all of us, Esther grew up on sugar. His father loved sweets: Sunday, cinnamon buns, cakes, white cream and lemon cream, clubs, cookies, all kinds of goodies, including tomatoes, lettuce and vegetables are full of sugar. His mother, his father's gluttony, with the support of obesity.

We have a real plan for the food Ester packaged foods greed windshield: all fresh, raw fruits and vegetables.

Esther, a month ...

. "Demand in the first week I lost 8.5 pounds -.. 3x my goal, I am full and satisfied that I made from food.

"I love this kind of food, easy and tasty to me.

"For the first time in my life that I live 100% free candy. I never thought I could do it. My desire for milk and cheese, and no.

"The greatest reward for all to know that I can do it and lost weight. I'm surprised there."

Esther, I'm surprised too. They surprised me, their consciousness of themselves. They surprised me with his courage, his demon. They surprised me with their openness, willingness and strength to have the courage to change.

Change is difficult. Esther forged ahead anyway.

First of all, Hester surprised me with their innate ability to inspire others, just because it's nice and genuine autonomy, regardless of their size.

I noticed a bracelet on her beautiful delicate wrist. I must say that I'm not a big fan of jewelry, pearl earrings, but the strap caught my attention. He shined the light and color.

Esther made herself.

"Any other color crystal represents a different disease. Now I think differently of my bracelet. I think I do, for I have cancer or heart disease to prevent."

Esther made two bracelets for me for me and for my daughter, Erin, one of the three loves of my life, my three children. This is my first purchase of jewelry for twelve years.

When I sat on my bed and gave me a beautiful 27-years old, I explained what each represented in stained glass.

"Erin, if you wear this bracelet, think about what it represents. It represents the circle of life circle of love and the terms of the swamp. Think about the most precious gift of all organs. Think about what you do every day to take care of yourself .

"Your body must first everything else second, or not in seconds.

"If you're not careful you are interested, please, dear, you take care of me. Know in your heart how much I love you and I can not life without you."

After a few tears, we jumped on the bikes together and embrace our magical moments - from the more magical spark to our wrists.

Thank you, Esther, because it trace in our life, our life. Circle of love walking in circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment